Our Beautiful Cabo San Lucas Neighborhood Will Not Tolerate this!
This small piece of heaven in Cabo San Lucas Mexico, has been made a hell, by lack of respect for the environment, the people of our community, and to basic sanitary standards which effect each and every one of us.
This neighborhood has tolerated the sewage smell from this restaurant for years and due to its increasing popularity, and additional traffic from the cruise lines, local recommendations and promotions, the problem has now reached critical levels.
This not only is an aggravation, intolerable act of negligence and haphazard planning, it has now become a health hazard to this community. Our families and children are walking through continuous streams of human waste and raw sewage that is contaminating the land and water supplies of all who live nearby. As the old saying goes "Shit Runs Down Hill! Well, much of the community is down hill from Sunset Mona Lisa's enviable perch along the point!
Unpermitted Additions and Construction - Learn to be respectful of the people around you and see from their vantage point how the changes you make affect the neighboorhood and the surrounding property values.
Your companies supervision of workers is insufficient. Your workers have been videotaped unlawfully accessing power supplies from neighboring properties without permission and damaging private property.
Beyond taking ownership control of most domains that relate to sunsetmonalisa.com's web presence.
Including but not limited to:
Together this neighboorhood will conduct a full-scale social media awareness campaign to highlight the irresponsible and unhealthy practices this restaurant has been engaging in.
If the increased business from the cruise lines is becoming a problem, we will see to it that business slows down enough that you will have the down time and resources to remedy the situation.
#MakeMeSick, #salmonella, #CDC, #montezumasrevenge, #mexico, #cabosanlucas, #sunsetmonalisa, #BajaCaliforniaSur, #VikingCruises, #CarnivalCruise, #CruiseNorwegian, #travelnightmare, #hollandamericaline, #halcruises, #foodsafety, #lifesabeach, #buzzfeedfood, #eathealthy, #veganwarning, #diarrhea,
Batch# 2 - Submited by YOU!
#sewage, #poisonwater, #sustainability, #runoff, #stormwater, #drainstoocean, #waterquality, #waterpollution, #pollution, #solutiontopollution, #cleanwater, #environment, #dowhatmatters, #wastewater, #sewagecleanup, #sewageremoval, #heresyourshitback
kidney failure; Campylobacteriosis; raw sewage damage; rotavirus; adenovirus; Norwalk virus; Gastroenteritis; influenza; Hepatitis A; jaundice; fatigue; abdominal pain; loss of appetite; nausea; diarrhea; vomiting; parasites; exposure; viruses; infection; e coli; raw sewage; Giardiasis
Sunset Monalisa is creating inventive cuisine while dumping raw sewage into its neighborhood in Cabo San Lucas at what The New York Times has ranked 5th coolest restaurant in the world, too bad they didn't walk out behind the joint and puke their guts up, not so cool then huh?
It is with extreme displeasure I present to you a new Mediterranean experience in Los Cabos, one that turns heads, then turns stomachs! As beautiful as this place is, it hides a disgusting secret, the sewage system was never designed to meet the capacity at which the restaurant has grown and has already been spilling into neighboring properties for years, now the problem is exponentially worse.
Diseases Caused by Raw Sewage Exposure
- Campylobacteriosis : Symptoms of this disease include fever, bloody diarrhea, abdominal pain, cramping, nausea, and vomiting.
- Cryptosporidiosis : This waterborne disease causes a slight fever, diarrhea, loose or watery stools, upset stomach, and stomach cramps.
- Diarrheagenic E. coli : Drinking fecal-contaminated water can expose you to E. coli, resulting in fever, watery or bloody diarrhea, abdominal cramps, nausea, and vomiting.
- Gastroenteritis : Also known as the stomach flu, this infection causes fever, watery diarrhea, headaches, abdominal cramps, and vomiting.
- Giardiasis : The Giardia parasite spreads this disease, causing diarrhea, loose or watery stools, upset stomach, and stomach cramps.
- Hepatitis A : This viral liver disease is contracted from ingesting infected fecal matter. Symptoms include fever, fatigue, jaundice, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, nausea, and diarrhea.
- Salmonellosis : Caused by exposure to Salmonella, this disease can cause fever, diarrhea, and abdominal cramps.
- Dysentery : Ingesting contaminated fecal water can cause this disease, symptoms of which include fever, bloody diarrhea, and stomach cramps.
- Typhoid fever : A bacterial disease spread through contaminated food and water, this disease causes high fever, weakness, cough, headaches, stomach pains, and loss of appetite. Some people also experience a rash.